10/25/2007

Digital Art: The Artworks



Artists:David Em
Title: Free
Year:2006





Artists:Frieder Nake
Title: Polygon Drawings
This two art are arts that turned into digital forms.
But if no one tell me that they are digital art,
I will consider them as traditional art,
maybe some abstract art like Kandinsky artworks.
Here I've got a question,
when I recognized the two artworks as digital art, have I devaluate the the value of them?
When I know that they are not painted by physical materials, suddenly, I've got a thought that "It is not so difficult to create this work, this is something that can be produced by the computer program easily."
Of course this is wrong because the artworks include the creativity and hard work of the artist.
Unfortunately, many people still have this wrong concept.

沒有留言: